Bignell Watkins Hasser Architects, also known as BIGWAHA, is a full-service architectural design firm with a reputation for being technically strong architects and creative designers. Our firm’s culture promotes an approachable work style, backed by forty-years of experience and knowledge in a wide range of market sectors. Our portfolio includes retail, mixed use, office, public safety, multi-family residential, education, religious, and local government clients. Since 1977, we have served a variety of clients from Maine to Florida with a focus on the mid-Atlantic region.
We strive to exceed our clients’ goals and expectations on every project. Our success can be measured by the number of long-lasting relationships we have with nationally recognized clients.
BIGWAHA is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist the Marketing Director in all aspects of marketing and business development. Primary responsibilities will include proposal preparation, developing marketing presentation materials, assisting with external communications via website and social media, maintaining project and client data, and coordination for special events and conferences. Tasks will include:
– Lead efforts to prepare responses to RFPs and RFQs which includes coordinating with sub-consultants and internal technical staff.
– Assist with the preparation of marketing packages, presentations, and other marketing materials.
– Maintain up-to-date marketing files and project data, including project photography.
– Assist in developing and coordinating content for the firm’s website and social media platforms.
– Assist in planning and preparing for industry conferences and exhibits.
– Occasional attendance at industry events may be required.
– Assist in developing award submissions.
– Assist in coordination of firm special events.
– Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications, or related fields).
– Two – three years of marketing experience.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
– Familiarity with Deltek Vision is a plus.
– Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple initiatives.
– Highly effective communicator who doesn’t shy away from engaging with people, both externally and internally.
– Ability to work independently but also collaborate with a variety of people from a wide range of skill sets.
– Highly organized and attention to detail is essential.
– Strong writing skills.
Bignell Watkins Hasser Architects offers a collaborative work environment with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of projects. Our firm takes pride in our strong technical expertise, creative design, and lasting relationships with clients, consultants, contractors, and employees.
Located in the beautiful City of Annapolis, we enjoy a high-energy, learning environment with opportunities for training and growth. Benefits include paid parking, group health insurance, 401k plan, paid leave and holidays.
Please email your resume and examples of your work to Melanie Sipple at email@example.com.